New York Michelin Guide 2014 This eBook version of the MICHELIN Guide New York City 2014 helps both locals and travelers find great places to eat, with meticulously researched, objective recommendations to approximately 950 delicious restaurants in the Big Apple, a city where cuisine reigns supreme. The MICHELIN Guide, updated annually, pleases all palates and pocketbooks and is easy to use with multiple, user-friendly listings. Recession-proof dining options can be found among the Under $25 restaurants and those with the Bib Gourmand designation—a distinction that highlights inspectors' favorites for good food at reasonable prices. Local, anonymous, professional inspectors use the renowned Michelin food star rating system to create the restaurant selection, with its famed Michelin stars indicating culinary excellence.
In this eBook you’ll find:
• Reviews of delicious restaurants for every budget—all grouped by neighborhood for easy, spur-of-the-moment decision-making.
• Extensive lists of restaurants where one can dine for Under $25 as well as the Bib Gourmand selection for budget-conscious diners seeking culinary quality at a good value. A Bib Gourmand restaurant offers two courses and a glass of wine or dessert for $40 or less (tax and gratuity not included).
• Many user-friendly indexes facilitating informed decision-making include eateries listed from A-Z, starred restaurants, cuisine by category, cuisine by neighborhood, and restaurants offering brunch.
• Time-tested Michelin symbols for easy reference: Michelin stars indicate culinary excellence while the couverts (fork and spoon) indicate the level of comfort.
• For a special treat, look for restaurants with notable cocktail, sake, beer or wine lists—there's a dedicated symbol for each.
Download onto any kind of eReader (tablet or smartphone), and you’re set to go. Use the guide to orient yourself at any time with 24 detailed maps showing the exact location of each establishment, even if you’re offline with no Wi-Fi or 3G connection. With the interactive navigation, it’s easy to move within the guide. Click from an index to the restaurant or from an establishment to its location on the map. With one touch, you can even phone the restaurant directly from the page or click through to a website for more information.
No matter what eReader you use, with the MICHELIN Guide New York City 2014 eBook, you have what you need to enjoy a great dining experience.